In order for your pet to be taken care of efficiently at home, you should take with you:
- food for the entire period of care (along with a small supply),
- 2 bowls (for food and water) that your dog uses every day,
- the lair that your pet uses when it sleeps,
- one or more toys to bring the fragrance out of the house,
- ammunition, collar that you use when you go out for a walk with your pet,
- clothes (jumpsuit and boots) if your pet uses them.
Additionally, you can bring with you:
- medications and vitamins if your dog needs them
- favorite treats your pet has got used to,
- walking accessories (e.g. paw wax or toys),
- combs and shampoo, if the care is to include combing and washing the pet,
- disposable diapers, if your dog also takes care of things at home,
- a cage, if your furry dog is used to sleeping in these conditions.